The Lincoln is a popular seating option that offers elegance and comfort, while creating a dramatic and stylish backdrop for entertaining. A comfortable and portable stool has always had a place in the home (or apartment) for kids doing homework at the counter, paired with bistro tables for casual eating, or used as extra seating in entertaining areas. With this in mind, the Lincoln has been designed to provide a relaxing and inviting seat option for many years to come. Constructed of carbon steel for strength and stability, this stool is paired with a Brown Crystal metal frame finish and Chocolate faux leather upholstery to create a charming appeal. The rounded, triangular shape of the seatback features sloped lines and loops that make this a truly unique bar stool. A footrest, upholstered swivel-seat and straight legs that flare-out at the base complete the look of this transitional piece. Lincoln's 17-inch diameter swivel-seat has a rotating range of 360° to make getting on and off easier and provide effortless turning to focus in other areas when needed. A footrest is provided to rest your heels and plays a very critical role in the comfort experienced by most adults. This unit includes all stool pieces, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Lincoln Stool comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of beds, adjustable bases, bedding textiles, bed support and casual seating.
- Stool constructed of carbon steel with Brown Crystal finish and Chocolate colored faux leather
- Circular swivel-seat has a rotating range of 360°; 26" seat height designed for 36" to 39" counters
- Offers elegance and comfort, while creating a dramatic and stylish backdrop for entertaining
- Stool measures 17" (L) x 23" (W) x 42" (H) with a 17" diameter seat and 9" footrest height
- Protected with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Rounded, triangular shape of the seatback features sloped lines and loops
- Footrest, upholstered swivel-seat and straight legs that flare-out at the base complete the look of this transitional piece
- Provides seating for kids doing homework at the counter, keeping the cook company, or gathering of friends
- Includes all stool pieces, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 1-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
||Metal / Fabric
||Brown Crystal / Chocolate
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||17 (L) x 23 (W) x 42 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.