The Honolulu has a tropical inspired design that creates a comfortable, relaxing environment in any room. A comfortable and portable stool has always had a place in the home (or apartment) for kids doing homework at the counter, paired with bistro tables for casual eating, or used as extra seating in entertaining areas. With this in mind, the Honolulu has been designed to provide a relaxing and inviting seat option for many years to come. Constructed of carbon steel for strength and stability, this stool is paired with a Coffee metal frame finish and Black faux leather upholstery to create a charming appeal. The crisscross seatback and sculpted legs were carefully designed for exact balance. The Black faux leather swivel-seat, footrest and metal accents complete the look of this transitional piece. Honolulu's 17-inch diameter swivel-seat has a rotating range of 360° to make getting on and off easier and provide effortless turning to focus in other areas when needed. A footrest is provided to rest your heels and plays a very critical role in the comfort experienced by most adults. This unit includes all stool pieces, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Honolulu Stool comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of beds, adjustable bases, bedding textiles, bed support and casual seating. Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Stool constructed of carbon steel with Coffee finish and Black colored faux leather
- Circular swivel-seat has a rotating range of 360°; 26" seat height designed for 36" to 39" counters
- Tropical inspired design that creates a comfortable, relaxing environment in any room
- Stool measures 17" (L) x 17.5" (W) x 41" (H) with a 17" diameter seat and 8.5" footrest height
- Protected with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Crisscross seatback and sculpted legs carefully designed for exact balance
- Black faux leather swivel-seat, footrest and metal accents complete the look of this transitional piece
- Provides seating for kids doing homework at the counter, keeping the cook company, or gathering of friends
- Includes all stool pieces, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 1-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
||Metal / Fabric
||Coffee / Black
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||17 (L) x 17.5 (W) x 41 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.